Article 1 – Which personal data do we process?
1.1. AQT Now bv processes your personal data in the context of its activities. This concerns:
- Category 1, based on cookies: your IP address and details about your visit to our Website, your surfing behaviour, origin, the search terms
- Category 2, upon registration or via one of the forms on our Website: your name and first name, possibly the name of your company and VAT number, address details, your e-mail and any other data that you provide to us in the free entry field;
- Category 3, if you call or e-mail us: your e-mail address and/or telephone number, as well as the data you provide yourself;
- Category 4, when subscribing to our newsletter: your e-mail address;
- Category 5, when placing an order: your name and first name, possibly the name of your company and VAT number, address details and your e-mail.
1.2. AQT Now BV can collect your Personal Data in different ways:
- By your registration and use of the Website;
Article 2 – What do we use your personal data for?
2.1. General Purposes:
AQT Now BV will only use your Personal Data for:
- Category 1: Taking care of and improving our Website and including personal data in anonymous statistics, with your explicit, prior consent as the legal basis when you first visit our website marketing/analytics.
- Category 2 and 3: Answering questions and requests for information, with the legal basis of performing a service you have requested;
- Category 2, 3 and 4: Direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and promotions by AQT Now bv itself, with our legitimate interest in respect of existing customers as the legal basis or your explicit, prior consent if you are not yet a customer of AQT Now bv. You can indicate at any time that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters via the opt out possibility in our newsletters or by us contact directly by email or telephone;
- Category 5: The delivery and invoicing of products or services ordered by you, with as legal basis the execution of an agreement that you have requested and for which the processing of your personal data is necessary or because the law requires this or because AQT Now bv has a legitimate interest to do so has.
Article 3 – How we share your data with third parties
If we ever stop or transfer our activities to someone else, for example because we go bankrupt or sell our activities, this may mean that your personal data will be transferred to third parties who will take over all or part of our activities. In that case, AQT Now bv will always inform you in advance as far as possible, but you understand that this is not technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
In rare cases, we may be required to disclose personal data based on a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. We try to inform you in advance to the best of our ability, unless this is not possible for legal reasons.
We sometimes share your information with third parties whose services we use in the context of your ordering process and order. Your data may be passed on to and processed by software and cloud suppliers, financial partners, logistics partners or any other third party that is a party to or plays a role in your order. The current list can be obtained on simple request by e-mail. With every transfer to third parties, we ensure appropriate security measures with regard to your personal data, including by concluding processing agreements where necessary.
We always try to make maximum use of European suppliers and try to keep your data within Europe whenever possible. If we do have to call on non-European third parties, we will ensure that your data is just as safe outside Europe as it is here in Europe. For example, where necessary, we conclude Standard Contractual Clauses with these partners and provide additional guarantees.
Article 4 – How long do we store your personal data?
We store your Personal Data for as long as this is necessary in function of the purposes of each processing.
- Customer profile: we delete your customer profile when you ask us to do so via email : in**@aq****.be or via the contact form.
- Billing Information: your billing information is required for legal reasons at least 7 years from the calendar year following the last invoice date
- Newsletters: if you are an existing customer, we will store your data for newsletters until 2 years after your last order. If you are not an existing customer and you have given permission for the newsletters, we will store your data until you have withdrawn your consent
Article 5 – Your rights
You have the right at any time to learn for free of your personal data and of the use we make of that personal data or to request a copy of it. You also have the right to the improvement or (in some cases) deletion of your data. In a number of cases listed in the GDPR, you may also request the processing of your Personal Data to limit. You have the right to you to reschedule against the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons for doing so that override our need to process your data or to to withdraw consent. You also always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, even without having to state a reason. You have the right to your Personal Data in digital and readable form and/or to other responsible parties to be transferred to another service provider of your choice.
You can exercise your rights by email to in**@aq****.be, by post to Hugo Verrieststraat 7 8720 Wakken.
After all, you have the right to one to file a complaint to the Belgian Data Protection Authority if it appears that we have not acted appropriately within 30 days on a request based on one of the rights mentioned above:
- Drukpersstraat 35
- 1000 Brussels
- Phone : +32 (0)2 274 48 00
If necessary, you can also go to the civil court to claim compensation.
Article 6 – How do we secure your personal data?
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data. Under no circumstances can AQT Now bv be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the Personal Data.
Article 7 – Cookies
The cookie list below gives you an overview of the cookies that our Website uses.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for our Website to function and therefore cannot be disabled. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our Website will then not work.
AQT Now eg
AQT Now eg
Language selection, Login
Performance or analytical cookies
These cookies allow us to count visitors and their origin so that we can analyze and improve the performance of our Website. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular and how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know who visited which pages of our Website and when. As a result, we cannot optimize our website and our offer to the benefit of our customers.
These cookies ensure that extra functions and personal settings on our website, such as language choices or video images, work. They can be set by us or by third party technology partners. If you do not allow these cookies, some parts of our website may not work properly.
AQT Now eg
AQT Now eg
These cookies can be placed on our Website by us or by external partners and advertisers. These cookies make it possible to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other websites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less targeted advertisements.
Do you notice that other cookies are placed via our Website? That is of course not the intention. So let us know quickly so that we can make the necessary adjustments.
We give you as much information as possible about cookies placed by third parties, but sometimes we do not have that information. If you still want to know more, you can consult the privacy statements of these parties on their respective websites. Please note: we have no influence whatsoever on the content of those statements, nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties.
On your first visit to our Website you will be asked to accept our cookies. You can then manage your choices yourself at any time.
If you have any further questions or comments about the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us by e-mail in**@aq****.be , by post to Hugo Verrieststraat 7 8720 Wakken or via the contact form on our Website.
- You can also find more information about cookies at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- More information about online behavioral advertising and online privacy can be found here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.