If you are the manager of an online store, you know that a strong webshop marketing strategy is essential for success. However, knowing exactly what to focus on isn't always easy.
In this blog we look at three pillars that can help maximize the potential of your online store. summed up: seo (search engine optimization), social media and positive reviews.
By optimizing your website and valuable information for your customers to give. Build a strong social media presence. As a third point, encourage satisfied customers to write positive reviews. With this you can attract more traffic to your site, build trust with potential customers and ultimately increase sales. Read on and discover the 3 pillars!
The importance of a strong webshop marketing strategy.
Running a successful Woocommerce webshop requires more than just having a website and listing your products.
You must one well thought-out webshop marketing strategy that can help you reach your target audience and differentiate yourself from the competition.
A strong marketing strategy can help you:
- The brand awareness to increase
- To trust building with potential customers
- Visitors to your webshop
- The sale and increase sales
To create an effective web store advertising strategy you need your understand target audience. You have to them identify needs and their discover preferences. Plus find out where your target audience are online.
That way you can use your online store marketing strategy coordinate to reach them in the best way.
- Leave your Woocommerce webshop build by us
- Boost your online sales with a Woocommerce Webshop: the ultimate guide.
The impact of social media for the success of your Woocommerce webshop
Social Media channels can no longer be ignored
Social media can no longer be ignored in our daily lives. This ensures that it is also an indispensable tool for promoting your Woocommerce webshop.
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn offer an excellent opportunity to enter Contact connect with your target audience. You can have your brand awareness build with. You can do this too visitors lead to your website.
TIPS for building strong visibility on Social Media channels
Here are some tips for building strong social media visibility for your E-shop:
- Choose a appropriate platform: Not all social media platforms are created equal, and it's important to choose the platforms that your target audience uses the most. For example, if your target audience consists mainly of young people, then Instagram and Snapchat might be the best platforms to promote the products in your webshop.
2. Mail high quality content: Your social media content should be visually appealing, informative and engaging. Use high quality images and videos and make sure they are valuable and relevant to your (potential) customers.
Posts on these channels are part of your social media marketing strategy. We can help you or you can us Buy Social Media Post pack.
READING TIP : 5 Strong E-commerce Statistics.
3. Go talking to your followers: Social media is all about relationship building, so make sure you are actively communicating with your followers. Respond immediately to their comments and messages and ask for feedback to improve your products and services.
4. Usage paid advertising: Advertising on social media can be a good way, as part of your webshop marketing strategy, to reach your target audience and send visitors to your website. Platforms like Facebook and Instagram offer a variety of advertising opportunities, including sponsored posts, ads, and stories.
TIP : put in your social media profile, always a link to your Woocommerce webshop.
Tips for optimizing your website for search engines
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website to rank higher in search results (SERPs – Search Engine Result Page). This way you can attract more visitors to your website and increase your visibility online.
Here are some tips for optimizing of your website for search engines:
- Enter keyword research from: Keyword research is the analysis of finding the keywords and phrases that your target audience searches for online. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner to find relevant keywords and include them in the content of your Woocommerce webshop.
- create high quality content: Text, blogs, FAQ's, product info and so on, of high quality is essential to be found in the search results. That is why you ensure that the content of your website is informative, relevant, unique and captivating. Use the keywords you want to be found for in the content of your webshop and make sure you have valuable information for your potential customers.
- Optimize the structure of your website: The structure of your website can affect your SEO, so make sure your website is easy to navigate and easy to use. Use descriptive URLs, add the keyword and a description to your images and ensure that your website loads quickly with, for example, a Combell Web hosting for Woocommerce webshops.
- Construction backlinks high-end: Backlinks are links from other websites pointing to your website. They can help improve your website's authority and visibility online. Go all out for links to your most important pages on your site, made with the keyword that is important to that page. These are backlinks with the most impact.
The power of positive reviews for your online shop advertising strategy
This is going in the right direction!
A tip to receive more reviews from your customers for your services and products is to send an automatic email asking for a review.
You can also outsource leaving a review to an external partner such as Trustpilot or Trostprofile.
Or you can encourage customers to leave their opinion by rewarding them, for example with a discount on a subsequent purchase, after a review has been left.
The best advertising is good products and services
Positive reviews can one strong way are to advertise your online store. They can help build trust in potential customers, the visibility improve your website online and ultimately take care of it more sales.
The best Eshop marketing strategy is of course to provide very good service and sell very good products. Due to the satisfaction of the customers, your company will be advertised spontaneously and you will benefit from more sales.
TIPS for more positive reviews
Here are some tips for positive reviews for your webshop to encourage:
1. Get one excellent customer service: Excellent customer service, is a long-term sustainable way to receive positive reviews. Ensure that you respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve any issues quickly and efficiently.
Every problem is actually an ultimate opportunity for a positive review.
2. Ask for reviews: Don't be afraid to ask your satisfied customers to leave a review. You can do this by send an automatic follow-up email after a purchase, include a review request on your website, or even offer a reward (discount) for leaving a review.
Turn asking for an assessment of your webshop into one part of your email marketing strategy. A very powerful way of marketing are review videos in which customers recommend your products and services.
READING TIP : The power of a marketing video for webshop sales.
3. Make it easy to leave a review: Make sure leaving a review is easy and simple for your customers. Include links to your review pages on your website and in your follow-up emails.
How to deal with negative reviews and turn them into positive ones
Are negative reviews detrimental to your webshop advertising strategy?
Negative reviews can be challenging to deal with, but they can provide an opportunity to improve your products and services and build trust with potential customers.
Every problem, mistake or dissatisfied customer is an opportunity for a positive review if you resolve the issue decisively and quickly. With this you can surprise a customer and still get a positive review!
Dealing well with negative reviews as part of your webshop publicity strategy
Here are some tips for dealing with negative feedback:
- Respond quickly and professionally: Be sure to respond quickly and professionally to negative feedback. Apologize for any issues or mistake and offer a solution to resolve the issue.
- Listen to the customer his concerns; the reaction may not be that surprising at all and something went seriously wrong. The customer wants you to listen and pay attention to their question or concern and provide a solution.
- Take responsibility: Take responsibility for any errors or problems and act decisively. Be transparent and honest with your customers.
- Use negative reviews to improve: Use negative reviews as an opportunity to improve your products and services in your webshop. Take feedback seriously and use it to make changes that benefit your customers.
Tools and resources for optimizing your online store's marketing strategy
Handy tools to integrate the 3 pillars faster and better into your Webshop advertising strategy.
There are countless tools and resources available that can help you optimize your online store's marketing strategy. Here are some of the best:
- LATER APP: Later APP is a convenient platform to clearly manage all social media channels. You schedule your posts with it. And for example via linkin.bio you add links to your Instagram posts.
- Yoast SEO: For the optimizing your Woocommerce webshop it is best to use the Yoast SEO tool. This simple plugin for your webshop tells you exactly what you need to do to rank well in the search engine.
- Trust profile : With this Trustprofile tool you can send automatic emails to have your company or product assessed. This happens independently, on facebook or on google.
In summary, the 3 pillars for a powerful webshop marketing strategy
Summarized for you; optimizing the marketing strategy of your Woocommerce webshop requires a combination of seo, social media and positive reviews.
By building your marketing strategy around these 3 pillars you can attract more visitors to your website. This results in more confidence among potential customers. Ultimately, this leads to one higher sales.
Don't forget to focus on delivering value to your customers and use the useful tools to better and accelerate your marketing efforts.